This theme is not exploited yet - I mean deejay behind Iron Curtain story. Can you imagine life style here then ?
No one know in fact everyday details which were terrible. But what happend to this deejay - main role - it is story separate. Billy! - everybody have interesting life this or other way. But deejay behind Iron Curtain late 60, 70, 80 and later …
It is the best idea story and chance for Oscar or any other film awards. This is story based on my life ofcourse.
There is a lot scenes I see - remember as great for movie:
* 1966 when I see 'A hard Days night' movie at local cinema and so impressed I forgot way back to home :-)
* listen and learn deejay profession from Radio Luxembourg - best music radio that time Europe
* first public show with Led Zeppelin II album
* first disco 1970 spring at local communist cultural clubs and how to cooperated local VIP communists / corruption, etc.
* first serious girlfriend and hot sex with her
* first deejay contest in Poland - so huge
* work a a deejay star at discos
* communist verification idea for deejays as part of government control everything
* persecuted deejay and USA, UK strong cooperation
* first wife and children - so many great scenes remember
* first visit UK, London
* first visit USA - remember my walking 5th ave from Central Park to WTC (WTC was my USA symbol)
* second visit USA - 1 year lond NYC, LA, Seattle
* communism fall down in Poland 1989 and my back to free country - end of the movie, because end of communism ...
- - - - - or continue and show main role deejay later years as 60 years old still active in the club and play same USA tunes as '70.
second wife (25 years younger girl - lucky deejay) and children
PEOPLE INVEST MONEY SHIT MOVIES
- WHY NOT SUCH A GREAT AND UNIQUE IDEA MOVIE ??